rss

Jumat, 07 Agustus 2009

Contoh surat lamaran dalam bahasa inggris

Berikut adalah contoh surat lamaran untuk melamar perkerjaan di bagian Waiter atau Waitress. Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris ini silahkan dimodifikasi sesuai kebutuhan. _________________________________________ (Date) To: Human Resources Manager (Company Name) Dear Sir/Madam, I'm looking for a position as a waiter and that is why I'm writing this cover letter today. I noticed you are seeking for such workers as you expressed in your advertisement on Jakarta Post. I have experience in several areas of hotel food service: banquets and weddings, private parties and business meetings. I'm fast on my feet, can carry large trays, and enjoy taking care of patrons. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae for your perusal and I am looking forward to the opportunity to attend an interview I'll be happy to accommodate your schedule. I really appreciate being considered for this job. I know that waiter are in great demand and I'd be pleased to be one of them at your hotel. Sincerely yours, (Your name)